Helem’s latest publication, Only 534, offers a concise and informative analysis of article 534 of the Lebanese penal code, which criminalizes “unnatural sexual intercourse”. Following Nizar Saghieh’s excellent legal analysis of the application of article 534 published by Helem earlier this year (link), this booklet aims to distill some of the most relevant ideas in a manner that is clear, accessible, and useful for LGBTs in Lebanon. It is also unique in pushing forward very explicit rights-based language for issues of sexual orientation (and to a lesser degree) gender identity.
Your Are Here → Home → Posts Tagged "booklet"
WE’RE NOW ON TUMBLR
Total Article Reads
Most Read This Month
- At the age of 14 1724 reads
- Top 10 Gay Hangouts in Lebanon 634 reads
- هيدي قصتي، هيدي أنا 624 reads
- I Really Want to Lick a Pussy 578 reads
- The Secrets We Carry: Stories of Molesta... 487 reads